Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bernard

So i'm finally posting something after all this time. This is probably the one of the few assignments I feel good about. Those ears are impossible to do draw consistently. Will post up some more stuff as soon I get them scanned.

So after a semester and half, I still can't believe I'm here. I can't comprehend the amount of talent the other students in Sheridan have. I gotta be honest and say its downright intimidating. But on the other hand, its a wonderful place to learn. Getting to know what my classmates can do is making me excited for 3rd year group film. Its like NYP all over again. I just wish there were more grouped projects, like the old days.

edit: yea i just realised there's this huge jumping line in the back view during the rotation. BAH, got too distracted by the ears I didn't notice that. I'll fix it when i get it back -_-

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Darryl this is really good!

I'm so glad to be in a class with you :)

- said...

Nice stuff man... keep it up =)
I totally understand the talent part... I see so many talents in my current company o.O

pikpiak said...

Nice meow! Gosh, the way you described those talents in Sheridan makes me wanna get some exposure with the real l33ts out there too.

Jay said...

Thumbs up for the animation keedo!
Now show us the rest of the goods man!

Lisa Wang said...

nice weight, I FEEL the fatness of the mouse lol!

Haiwei Hou said...

Nice~he looks really like you~haha